CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

FS: Beautiful Oriental Style Vase with Butterflies - Brand New



This lovely vase is brand new. Someone gave it to me for Christmas one year, and I never used it. It's still in its original box even. (Worse - I can't remember who gave it to me.)

This is very high quality - not dollar store junk. It measures 12" tall and is decorated with butterflies, an important element of Feng Shui (or so they say. I don't know anything about Feng Shui, personally, but you can't blame a gal for a little marketing.) The vase is decorated with a crackly glaze, and the butterflies are outlined in raised gold. There are also tiny raised pearl dots on the butterflies.

This is an absolutely gorgeous vase and I would totally keep it - except i have four (almost five) young children who would break this in an instant. It would last maybe fifteen minutes on display at my house, so you should definitely buy it. You wouldn't want to see such a beautiful piece of art destroyed, would you? Of course not. You can even be fancy and pronounce it VOZ instead of VACE, if you want.

Asking $25 or best offer. Will ship for an additional $8 in the US, or can meet in the greater Grand Rapids MI area to save you shipping costs.

0 comments: